The Parent-Child Mother Goose Program® is a group experience for parents and their babies and young children which focuses on the pleasure and power of using rhymes, songs, and stories together. Parents gain skills and confidence which can enable them to create positive family patterns during their children’s crucial early years, and give their children healthy early experiences with language and communication. The Program is aimed at families in need of support for any of a variety of reasons. There is no cost to the parents who participate.
*Note: Please contact any program before attending, to receive exact time and location information. Due to high demand, there may be a waiting list. Please do not contact people listed below about any programs other than theirs as they do not have this information. All current members who offer programs are listed below.
416 Area Code
Toronto P-CMGP Programs:
Contact Sarah Pinder, (416) 588-5234 x.0, email@example.com for the following seven programs
- Toronto: Parkdale Program, Parkdale Community Heath Centre
- Etobicoke: Lakeshore Program, LAMP
- Etobicoke: Elmbank Infant Program, Elmbank Community Centre
- Etobicoke: Elmbank Ages 2-4 Program, Elmbank Community Centre
- Etobicoke: The Moon is Round Somali Program
- Scarborough: Malvern Program, Malvern Public Library
Greater Toronto Parent-Child Mother Goose Programs (with Contact listed)
Birchmount Bluffs Neighbourhood Centre
- Toronto Afghan Women’s Organization
- Centre for Immigrant and Community Services
- Davenport Perth Neighbourhood and Community Health Centre
- Parkdale High Park OEYC (Earlscourt-Creche Child Development Institute) Coralie – Manager 416-603-1827
905 Area Code
Milton Community Resource Centre
Region of Peel
Oakville Parent-Child Centre
OEYC Today’s Family
While this information is up-to-date as provided to P-CMGP, it is possible that you will find incorrect information. If this should happen, please let us know and we will correct it as soon as possible. Thank you!
For more information about programs outside of the GTA, visit the National P-CMGP Website at http://nationalpcmgp.ca/programs/listing/